Friday 23 March 2012

New Contact Card

Check out my new contact card!

Chris Woodhall of Cambridge Wine Merchants in Ampthill mentioned I should consider having a card so he could put other whisky drinkers in touch with my blog if they were interested. 


I thought this was a great idea and also thought a card to give out to new contacts at whisky events would be a useful.Whisky



I've used Ethan at Kallkwik in Hemel Hempstead a couple of times in the past for business and sent him an idea on Friday. On the Monday I had the first proof to check out, by first thing Tuesday morning I had agreed the design, and the cards were delivered on Wednesday afternoon. Fantastic service and a great design too!

You can find Ethan at http://www.kallkwik.co.uk/hemel/ I have only had great service and value from Ethan and his team.

No comments: